We accelerate the flow of Climate Capital by enabling you to scale.
We’ve got your back!
We're a tech powered team of renewable energy industry experts.
We recognised that the financial admin, when managing wind, solar, biomass and battery projects, was adding up. It's costly. It prevents scale. It adds risk. We didn't find anyone else solving for this so we decided to jump in and solve it ourselves.
We see a future where renewable energy leapfrogs aviation and real-estate as the best managed and most sustainable real asset class.Learn more about the future
Our Values = P.R.I.D.E.
Our values are more than just words.
We live them every day.
We’re on a mission
To take away the financial administration burden so that we can give back strategic control.Contact us
- We set up Fincovi because we knew we could do it better.
- We are a specialist in commercial asset management and the best at what we do.
- We are laser focused on accuracy and efficiency.
- We deliver meticulous financial intelligence for our clients so they have what is important, when it’s important.
- Our clients trust our expertise and precision, which help them to stay ahead.
- We act with integrity and this helps us to build strong relationships with each other and our clients.
- We are open and frank. We keep communications lines transparent.
- We value depth over shallowness; substance over style.
- We go for the long-term relationships rather than the quick wins.
- We take pride in our people and our platform.
- Our independence means we are not conflicted in how we make this positive impact.
- We only hire high-performers who have excellent judgement so we can deliver results for our clients.
- We harness the power of our specialist skills to change the game in renewable energy.
- We move fast; we deliver; we have impact.
- We are ambitious and determined to succeed over the long-term; personally and professionally.
- Fincovi team members have a growth mindset and strive to be better every day.
- We have a proactive energy that pushes us to always look for ways to innovate so we can add value to our clients’ businesses.
- We are hungry for positive societal change. Our business is completely committed to driving growth in renewable energy sector
- We know our clients want us to be beside them, live, 24/7, going the extra mile.
- Our clients know they are not just logging a ticket; we are an extension of their team.
- We create genuine relationships that are respectful and personal.
- We listen, we understand, we respond.
- We are there for each other and our customers when they need us.
Fincovi is a global sponsor of Climate Cocktail Club and a member of ISEA
A team of industry experts
Chief Executive Officer
- Cleantech and renewables expert with 20 years experience commercialising and financing renewable energy products
- Former Head of Energy at AIB including establishing the bank's €1 billion lending appetite
- Debt & Equity investor with BVP, clean tech & RE projects investor
Chief Financial Officer
- Chartered Accountant with specialist experience in modelling and financing renewable energy projects
- 15 years experience in sector with Grant Thorton and AIB financing RE projects
- Previously financial controller for Bord na Móna's power generation assets
Chief Strategy and Operations Officer
- Previously a Vice President in the London office of AlixPartners
- Over twelve years’ experience working in corporate finance and strategy advising both corporate and private equity clients on all aspects of corporate strategy and M&A work
- Senior Manager at Grant Thornton Corporate Finance in Dublin
Chief Technology Officer
- Experience working in Europe, Asia and India for both Fortune 500 and fast growing technology focused platform businesses
- Director - Strategic Initiatives at CAPIOT
- Co-founded WhiteSky Labs, a premier provider of MuleSoft Professional Services which later sold to Cap Gemini
- Extensive senior executive and board experience in renewable energy asset development and finance
- Previously CFO and CEO of Gaeletric Holdings Plc, a large wind, solar and storage developer
- Member of the Institute of Directors
- Previously a co-founder of NCB Capital, the largest asset manager in the Middle East with $65b AUM
- Current Chairperson of the Galway City Innovation District
- Current Chairperson of the Galway Harbour Company, past President and now Vice President of Galway Chamber of Commerce