TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We do not require registration for access to www.fincovi.com but if you participate in any of the activities or services offered by fincovi we will collect the personal information that we need in order to provide you with those services, such as:
- personal details (e.g. name);
- contact details (e.g. phone number, email address, postal address or mobile number);
- employment details (e.g. job title; employer name);
We do not collect sensitive personal information from you from www.fincovi.com. Sensitive information includes data relating to: race or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or other similar beliefs; physical or mental health; sexual orientation or criminal record. Where you provide sensitive personal information to us voluntarily we will assume that we have your consent to use that information in connection with the purpose for which it has been provided.
This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, telephone number and CV information. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you such as your IP (Internet Protocol) address, details of the pages you visit on www.fincovi.com, and which browser you used to view www.fincovi.com
This information is used by fincovi for research purposes only. This web site collects standard internet log and technical data to measure and improve the effectiveness of this web site, to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer this web site, to see where web site traffic is coming from and to identify our users.
PURPOSE OF WHICH WE HOLD YOUR INFORMATION
We collect personal information from you in the following circumstances:
- when you contact us to request further information
- when you subscribe to any of our insights
- when you subscribe to any of our blogs
- when you register to attend an event
We collect the minimum amount of information to enable us to deal with your request. We will indicate where the provision of information is voluntary or compulsory. We would normally only request additional information to enable us to provide the most appropriate response to your request.
Personal data provided may be used by fincovi for the following purposes:
We use your personal information to:
- contact you to give questions and other information regarding the services we are providing to you;
- ensure that our records are kept accurate and up to date where you, your employees or contractors work on or visit our facilities;
- send you messages about products and services which we think will be of interest to you;
- comply with legal obligations to which we are subject
We must have a legal basis to process your personal information. In most cases the legal basis will be one of the following:
- to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, for example to ensure that invoices are issued correctly, and for ensuring you are able to access our premises when required;
- to comply with our legal obligations to you, for example health and safety obligations while you are on our premises, or to a third party (e.g to comply with a court order);
- to meet our legitimate interests so that: we are able to provide the services you request; our services function correctly in relation to your business; any complaints or concerns can be promptly relayed to you; we can respond to any questions or concerns you might have; we may carry out research and analysis to ensure products and services we offer are relevant to you, and; our records are kept up to date and accurate; and
- send you direct electronic marketing messages to the extent you have consented to receiving such messages in accordance with applicable law.
We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website to provide you with an enhanced customer experience.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
It is our company policy not to disclose any personal information with any third party. Your data will be managed securely by fincovi and only used by fincovi or its service providers to provide services to you on our behalf.
In general, we do not share your personal information with third parties (other than service providers acting on our behalf) unless we have a lawful basis for doing so.
We rely on third-party service providers to perform a variety of services on our behalf, such as website hosting, electronic message delivery, payment processing, data analytics and research. This may mean that we have to share your personal information with these third parties. When we share your personal information in this way, we put in place appropriate measures to make sure that our service providers keep your personal information secure.
From time to time, we may disclose personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
Other situations in which we may disclose your personal information to a third party, are:
1.perform other services we request from service providers;
2.in the course of a sale or an acquisition of fincovi;
3.where permitted by law, to protect and defend our rights and property; and
4.when required by law, and/or public authorities;
We may also share aggregated information that cannot identify you for general business analysis, e.g. we may disclose the number of visitors to its websites or services.
We do not provide information to third parties for their own marketing purposes and we do not undertake mailings for third parties.
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. We require all employees and principals to keep personal information confidential and only authorised personnel have access to this information. We will retain your personal information in accordance with our data retention policy.
We will retain your personal information in accordance with our data retention policy which set out
data retention periods required or permitted by applicable law.
UPDATING, VERIFYING AND DELETING PERSONAL DATA
You may inform us of any changes in your personal data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and the GDPR we will update or delete your personal data accordingly. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org