Who We Are
Ray O' Neill
Chief Executive Officer
- Cleantech and Renewables expert with 20 years experience commercialising and financing renewable energy products.
- Former Head of Energy at AIB
- Debt & Equity Investor with BVP Investments in biomass and wind projects
- MBA from New South Wales AGSM in BA (mod) in Computer Science
- Extensive senior executive and board experience in renewable energy asset development and finance
- Previously CFO and CEO of Gaeletric Holdings Plc, a large wind, solar and storage developer.
- Member of the Institute of Directors
Chief Financial Officer
- Chartered Accountant with specialist experience in modelling and financing renewable energy projects
- 15 years experience in sector with Grant Thorton, AIB and Bord na Mona.
- John's experience in renewable energy extends to audit, tax and corporate finance.
- Expert in sustainable finance.
- Previously Director of Renewable Energy at KPMG and senior roles at Airtricity and Sustainable Nation Ireland.
- Specialism in international M&A transactions, finance and corporate structures.
Chief Strategy Officer
- 15 years corporate finance and strategy advisory experience
- Previously a Vice President at AlixPartners, London, where he specialised in mergers & acquisitions.
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- MBA from Cambridge University in addition to post-graduate degrees from both Oxford University and University College Dublin.